Christmas Cookie Ice Cream is the perfect holiday treat. The flavor is amazing and no ice-cream maker is needed.
Homemade Christmas Cookie Ice Cream Recipe:
It is the Most Wonderful time of the Year to make your favorite holiday treats. This Christmas Cookie Ice Cream is loaded with a very merry flavor and is easy to make.
Take your favorite holiday cookies and combine with heavy cream and more to create a delicious holiday dessert. We love the red sprinkles and green sprinkles to make it so fun and festive.
This copycat cat Blue Bell Christmas cookies ice cream is one of our family’s favorite ice cream. No need for a ice cream machine to make this holiday treat.
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Ground Cinnamon
- Crumbled Sugar Cookies (store bought or homemade)
- White Chocolate (finely chopped)
- Red Sugar Sprinkles
- Green Sugar Sprinkles
How to Make Christmas Cookie Ice Cream:
- Step 1 – Whip Cream – Whip the cream in a large mixing bowl until stiff peaks begin to form.
- Step 2 – Add in Ingredietns – Gently fold in the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Being careful not to knock air out of the whipped cream.
- Step 3 – Stir in Cookies – Then gently stir in the crumbled cookies and white chocolate.
- Step 4 – Pour Mixture – Pour ⅓ the mixture into a 9×5 inch metal loaf pan.
- Step 5 – Top with SprinklesTop with the red and green sanding sugar. Continue this process 2 more times making sure to top with the sprinkles.
- Step 6 – Serve and Enjoy – Cover and freeze for 5-6 hours. Then the ice cream is ready to serve and enjoy.
Christmas Cookie Ice Cream Recipe Tips:
- Chill the bowl and beaters – Place the mixing bowl and beaters of the hand mixer in the fridge or freezer. Allow to chill before using. The ice cream mixture will freeze faster.
- Make Ahead – This is the perfect ice cream for the holiday season. Loaded with holiday flavors and the perfect ice cream to make ahead.
- No Churned Ice Cream – There is no need for a ice cream machine. The ingredients are easy combined in a large bowl.
- Corn Syrup – There is no need for corn syrup when you make this recipe.
- Loaf Pan – Make sure to place the homemade ice cream in a freezer safe loaf pan.
- Sweetened condensed milk – Using sweetened condensed milk gives the ice cream base its sweetness. Do not substitute it because it will change the texture of the ice cream.
- Mixer – We used a stand mixer but you can use a hand mixer as well.
- Holiday Cookies – We made this ice cream with sugar cookies. But you can also make with holiday cookies chocolate chip, snickerdoodle and sugar. Snickerdoodle cookies is one of my favorites to use.
- Peppermint Bark – For a delicious minty flavor, add in peppermint bark.
- Chocolate Chips – We used white chocolate chips in this recipe, but you can easily use milk chocolate chips.
- Chocolate Ice Cream – Make this tasty sugar cookie ice cream with cocoa powder. We love chocolate ice cream and this recipe is delicious with added cocoa powder.
- Other Holiday – Feel free to make this recipe for other holiday. You can switch out the sprinkles to make it for Halloween or Birthday.
- Green Icing – You can even add in a green icing swirl for my of a fun festive look.
- Nuts – This ice cream recipe would be delicious with chopped nuts in it.
- Fruit – Feel free to add in chopped fruit for added flavor.
How Long will Homemade Ice Cream Last:
Homemade ice cream last about 3 months if it is stored inside an airtight container. I also like to cover with plastic wrap.
You can also place a layer of parchment paper on the ice cream to help prevent ice crystals from forming.
How to Serve Christmas Cookie Ice Cream:
This ice cream is always request for our Christmas dinner. Everyone loves the flavor and I love that it is easy to make.
Here are some fun and easy ways to serve this ice cream.
- Serve the ice cream in a Sugar Cone bowl.
- Top the ice with whipped cream and chocolate syrup when serving.
- Make a ice cream bar with different types of ice cream and fun toppings. This would be prefect for a holiday gathering or a birthday party.
How to Store Leftovers:
You can store this ice cream in the freezer for up to 2 months covered with plastic wrap.
Print Recipe for Christmas Cookie Ice Cream:
Christmas Cookie Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup Crumbled Sugar Cookies store bought or homemade
- 2 ounces White Chocolate finely chopped
- Red Sugar Sprinkles
- Green Sugar Sprinkles
- Whip the cream in a large mixing bowl until stiff peaks begin to form.
- Gently fold in the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and cinnamon, being careful not to knock air out of the whipped cream.
- Then gently stir in the crumbled cookies and white chocolate.
- Pour ⅓ the mixture into a 9×5 inch metal loaf pan. Top with the red and green sanding sugar. Continue this process 2 more times making sure to top with the sprinkles.
- Cover and freeze for 5-6 hours. Then the ice cream is ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe