Christmas Ice Cream is creamy and delicious and loaded with simple ingredients. This no churn ice cream is perfect to serve this holiday season.
Get my Christmas Cookbook Bundle 75%
Christmas Cookie Ice Cream:
Tasty Sugar cookie ice cream is loaded with holiday flavors. This no churn ice cream with red sprinkles and green sprinkles is perfect to make this holiday season. Made from scratch vanilla ice cream is creamy delicious and the perfect blend of flavors.
Crumbled sugar cookies are mixed in to add flavor and texture to this no churn ice cream. If you love Blue Bell Christmas Cookies Ice Cream then you are going to love this copycat version.
Snuggle up this holiday season with a bowl of this delicious ice cream and have movie night. You may also like to serve this Christmas Ice Cream Cake.
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Ground Cinnamon
- Sugar Cookies Crumbled (no frosting, homemade or store bought)
- White Chocolate (finely chopped)
- Red Jimmie Sprinkles
- Green Jimmie Sprinkles
How to Make Christmas Ice Cream:
- Step 1 – Whip Heavy Cream – Whip the heavy whipping cream in a large bowl with a hand held or stand – up mixer until stiff peaks are formed.
- Step 2 – Stir in Ingredients – In a separate bowl, stir together the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and ground cinnamon.
- Step 3 – Add in Whipped Cream – Gently stir the whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk mixture until just combined. Then add in the crumbled cookies and white chocolate (reserve some for the topping).
- Step 4 – Pour into Pan – Pour approximately ⅓ of the mixture into a 9X5 loaf pan. Sprinkle ⅓ of each of the sprinkles on top of that layer. Then continue this process 2 more times until all the mixture and sprinkles are used.
- Step 5 – Layer with Cookies – Sprinkle the remaining cookies and white chocolate on top of the mixture in the loaf pan.
- Step 6 – Freeze Ice Cream – Freeze for at least 6 hours and up to overnight.
- Step 7 – Serve and Enjoy – Then the ice cream is ready to serve and enjoy.
Substitutions and Additions:
- Chocolate Chip – If you love chocolate chip ice cream, this ice cream would be perfect to add in mini chocolate chips.
- Ice Cream Flavors – You can easily change the flavor of the ice cream but add in peppermint extract. This is make the perfect peppermint flavor for the holiday season.
- Green Icing Swirl – This ice cream would be delicious with a swirl of green icing mixed in before freezing.
- Holiday Cookies – Feel free to mix in your favorite holiday cookies chocolate chip, snickerdoodle and sugar cookie.
- Sprinkles – We like using the Jimmie Sprinkles for this recipe. But you can use what you prefer.
- Make Ahead – This is the perfect holiday dessert to prepare ahead of time. I like to make it the night before serving, so it is ready to go.
- Add more sprinkles – You can top with more of the icing and sprinkles when serving if you prefer.
- Chill the bowl and beaters – Place the mixing bowl and beaters of the hand mixer in the fridge or freezer to chill before using. The ice cream mixture will freeze faster.
- Allow to Freeze – Allow at least 6 hours for ice cream to freeze. We recommend letting it freeze oven night for the best results.
What Size of Pan for No Churn Christmas Ice Cream?
We recommend using a 9×5 loaf pan to make this recipe. But really any size pan will work. You want to use a pan that holds the ice cream and that is freeze safe.
If you prefer you can scoop in individual serving and then freeze.
How Long does Homemade Ice Cream need to Freeze?
It will depend on your freezer and the container that you use to freeze your ice cream. In a loaf pan, it usually takes up to 6 hours to freeze the ice cream. That is why I like to prepare the night before and can be frozen overnight.
How to Store Leftovers:
I usually make this recipe the night before we’re going to enjoy it. This ice cream will last up to 3 months stored in the freezer.
Print Recipe for Christmas Ice Cream:
Christmas Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 12 Sugar Cookies Crumbled no frosting, homemade or store bought
- 4 ounces White Chocolate finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Red Jimmie Sprinkles
- 1 Tablespoon Green Jimmie Sprinkles
- Whip the heavy whipping cream in a large bowl with a hand held or stand up mixer until stiff peaks are formed.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and ground cinnamon.
- Gently stir the whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk mixture until just combined. Then add in the crumbled cookies and white chocolate (reserve some for the topping).
- Pour approximately ⅓ of the mixture into a 9X5 loaf pan. Sprinkle ⅓ of each of the sprinkles on top of that layer. Then continue this process 2 more times until all the mixture and sprinkles are used.
- Sprinkle the remaining cookies and white chocolate on top of the mixture in the loaf pan.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours and up to overnight.
- Then the ice cream is ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Homemade Ice Cream Recipes:
- Christmas Tree Ice Cream
- Butterfinger Ice Cream
- Christmas Cookie Ice Cream
- Chocolate Caramel Ice Cream