Make Christmas Tree Ice Cream to serve this holiday season. Swirls of red icing and green sprinkles to make this a fun and festive ice cream.
Little Debbie Christmas Tree Ice Cream Recipe:
This Christmas tree cake ice cream recipe is the perfect treat to make this holiday season. It is the perfect combination of rich vanilla flavor ice cream and Christmas Tree cakes. This no churn recipe is delicious and easy to make.
This vanilla ice cream is exclusively at Walmart stores but now your can make this copycat ice cream at home. Green sprinkles and red icing make this ice cream flavors so festive.
Little Debbie Ice Cream is loaded with decadent golden cake chunks is made with simple ingredients. Surprise the kids this holiday season with this easy no churn ice cream.
What are Little Debbie Christmas Trees?
Little Debbie Christmas Trees is a delicious pound cake that is cream filled and coated with a white frosting. It is shaped in a Christmas Tree and decorated with red icing and green sprinkles.
This Little Debbie snack cake is sold during the holidays and is delicious added to this cream base mixture.
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Snack Cakes diced (try homemade Little Debbie Christmas Tree Recipe)
- Red Pre-made Icing
- Green Sanding Sugar
How to Make Christmas Tree Ice Cream:
- Step 1 – Whip Cream in Bowl – Whip the cream in a large mixing bowl until stiff peaks begin to form.
- Step 2 – Fold in milk, vanilla and cakes – Gently fold in the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and Christmas tree cakes, being careful not to knock air out of the whipped cream.
- Step 3 – Pour Half of Mixture in pan – Pour half the mixture into a 9×5 inch metal loaf pan. Drizzle the red icing on top and sprinkle the top with the green sugar sprinkles.
- Step 4 – Add remaining mixture – Pour in the remaining mixture and top with more icing and green sugar sprinkles.
- Step 5 – Freeze – Cover and freeze for 5-6 hours. Then the ice cream is ready to serve and enjoy!
How to Store:
You can store this ice cream in the freezer for up to 2 months covered with plastic wrap. This is the perfect ice cream to make ahead of time in preparation of your holiday meal.
How Long will Christmas Tree Ice Cream Last?
Little Debbie Christmas tree cake will last about 2 months in the Freezer if stored properly.
Christmas Tree Ice Cream Tips:
- Icing and Sprinkles – Feel free to add more sprinkles and icing to the batter. You can also change the colors and sprinkles to what you prefer.
- Prepare in advance – We love to prepare holiday treats ahead of time to save time when last minute gatherings arise. This is the perfect treat to make ahead of time. It is fun and festive and will last about 2 months in the freezer.
- Chill the bowl and beaters – Place the mixing bowl and beaters of the hand mixer in the fridge or freezer to chill before using. The ice cream mixture will freeze faster.
- Allow to Freeze – It is recommend to allow the ice cream to freeze for at least 5 hours before serving. I like to make it the night before so it can freeze overnight.
- Mixing Ingredients – Mix ingredients carefully so that you still get the perfect texture of the ice cream.
- Add-Ins – We love the cake flavor that is added to the ice cream, but feel free to add in other options. You can add in chocolate chips, nuts, or crushed candy bars.
- Serving – Serve the ice cream in a fun holiday bowl to add to the holiday theme. Add extra red icing and green sprinkles.
Print Recipe here for Christmas Tree Ice Cream:
Christmas Tree Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 6 Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes diced
- Red Pre-made Icing
- Green Sanding Sugar
- Whip the cream in a large mixing bowl until stiff peaks begin to form.
- Gently fold in the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and Christmas tree cakes, being careful not to knock air out of the whipped cream.
- Pour half the mixture into a 9×5 inch metal loaf pan. Drizzle the red icing on top and sprinkle the top with the green sugar sprinkles. Pour in the remaining mixture and top with more icing and green sugar sprinkles.
- Cover and freeze for 5-6 hours. Then the ice cream is ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Christmas Dessert Recipes:
- Grinch Brownies Recipe
- Hot Chocolate on a Stick
- Christmas Cookie Ice Cream
- Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies Recipe
- Christmas Ice Cream Recipe
- Christmas Ice Cream Cake