Simple ingredients makes this Oreo Pudding Pie so creamy and delicious. This no bake pie is perfect for holiday dinners since it so easy to make.
Get my Christmas Cookbook Bundle 75%
No Bake Oreo Pudding Pie Recipe:
We love to prepare no bake desserts for the holidays. The ingredients are simple and easy to prepare. This Oreo Pudding Pie is always on the list as it is rich, creamy and always a crowd favorite.
Each bite is filled with a creamy texture and full of Oreo Cookies. From the Oreo Cookie crust to the creamy texture and the heavy cream based topping. This pie is sure to be a hit.
It only takes a few minutes to prepare. So it is the perfect pie to make when you have a last minute gathering.
- Oreo Cookie Crust
- Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix 3.4 oz each
- Oreo Cookies crushed
- Whipped Topping Cool Whip
For the Topping:
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Powdered Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Oreo Cookies crushed
How to Make Oreo Pudding Pie:
- Step 1 – Mix pudding with milk – Whisk together the vanilla pudding mix with the milk.
- Step 2 – Add in whipped topping – Then fold in the whipped topping.
- Step 3 – Mix in crushed Oreos – Gently mix in the crushed Oreos.
- Step 4 – Add to Crust – Then pour the mixture into the Oreo Crust.
- Step 5 – Add topping ingredients to bowl. – Add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract to a chilled mixing bowl.
- Step 6 – Beat Mixture – Beat with a stand up or hand held mixer for 4-5 minutes until stiff peaks are formed
- Step 7 – Top the Pie – Spoon the whipped cream onto the pie and top with the crushed Oreos.
- Step 8 – Chill Pie – Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Oreo Pie with Pudding Tips:
- Combining Ingredients – Combine the pudding and milk with a whisk. This helps to completely combine the ingredients smooth.
- Topping Ingredients – We recommend using a stand mixer or a handle held mixer to combine the topping ingredients.
- Crushing Oreos – Crush Oreos with a food processor or place in a zip lock bag and crush.
- Chill the Pie – Allow the no bake Oreo pie to chill for at least 2 hours for best results.
Substitutions and Additions:
- Oreo Pie Crust – The Oreo Pie Crust can easily be found at the grocery store. But you can also use a graham cracker crust with this recipe. You can also make a homemade pie crust with crushed Oreo crumbs and melted butter. Then press in a pie plate.
- Instant Pudding – Feel free to change the pudding for the pudding filling. You can use a chocolate pudding mixture or even cheesecake pudding would be delicious.
- Oreo Cookies – Change the Oreo cookies to another option. During the holidays, then even have a red velvet Oreo that would be delicious with this no bake pie.
Can I Make Oreo Pie Recipe Pudding ahead of time?
This is the perfect dessert to prepare ahead of time. During the holiday season we have a lot of gatherings, so I like to have these pie ingredients handy. This pie takes minutes to prepare and it will be ready to serve within about 2 hours of making it.
Keep stored in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
Pudding Pie Combinations:
Using instant pudding creates a delicious pie options. Pour these mixture into the pie crust for a new pie every time you make it. These are some of our favorites.
- Mix Vanilla Pudding with Milk and top with Golden Oreos
- Christmas Oreos with Cheesecake Pudding
- White Chocolate Pudding with Lemon Oreos
- Chocolate Pudding with Mint Oreos
How to Serve:
Oreo pudding pie is always a crowd favorite. Slice the pie and serve with a scoop of cool whip and more crushed Oreos. I have even served with a scoop of cookies and cream ice cream for a delicious option.
How to Store Leftovers:
Store your leftovers covered in the fridge. We recommend serving within about 3 days of making it. The crust will get soggy if stored for to long.
Easy Christmas Oreo Pudding Pie:
If you are looking for an easy pie to make this Christmas, this Oreo Pudding Pie is always a crowd favorite. The ingredients can easily be found at the store and can be changed to what you prefer.
This is a rich and creamy dessert that your family and friends will think you spent all day on. Be prepared and make two of these pies. Once you guest start with a slice they will be coming back for more.
Print Recipe for Oreo Pudding Pie:
Oreo Pudding Pie
- 1 pre-made Oreo Cookie Crust
- 2 boxes Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix 3.4 oz each
- 4 cups Milk
- 20 Oreo Cookies crushed
- 8 oz Whipped Topping Cool Whip
FOR THE TOPPING:
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 5 Oreo Cookies crushed
- Whisk together the vanilla pudding mix with the milk.
- Then fold in the whipped topping.
- Gently mix in the crushed Oreos.
- Then pour the mixture into the Oreo Crust.
- Add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract to a chilled mixing bowl.
- Beat with a stand up or hand held mixer for 4-5 minutes until stiff peaks are formed
- Spoon the whipped cream onto the pie and top with the crushed Oreos.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe