No Bake Nutella Pie is creamy, delicious and easy to make. The filling is made with 3 simple ingredients all topped on a Oreo Crust. It is one of our favorite Christmas pie recipes.
No Bake Nutella Pie Recipe:
Nutella desserts are a family favorite. This No Bake Nutella Pie Dessert is simple to make and full of simple ingredients. The Oreo Crust gives the pie delicious chocolate flavor.
This pie is perfect to make ahead of time. The filling only requires 3 ingredients which is perfect for any special occasion. Top with shaved chocolate and whipped topping for a impressive and delicious holiday pie.
Also try more No Bake Christmas Desserts.
What is Nutella Pie?
Nutella Pie is a silk and creamy pie that is full of hazelnut flavor. Cream cheese and Nutella are mixed together with whipped topping to top a thick Oreo Crust. This crust is perfect for the silky, creamy filling.
Finishing with chocolate shaving and whipped cream topping to make an impressive holiday pie.
For the Crust:
- Oreo Cookies regular not double stuffed
- Butter melted
For the Filling:
- Cream Cheese softened at room temperature
- Nutella Hazelnut Spread
- Whipped Topping Cool Whip, thawed
For the Topping:
- Whipped Cream Topping 6.5 oz
- Milk Chocolate Bar
How to Make Nutella Pie:
- Step 1 – Crush Oreos – Place the Oreo Cookies in a food processor and process until finely ground.
- Step 2 – Mix Crushed Oreos with melted butter – Place the cookie crumbs to a medium size bowl. Add in the melted butter and stir until well combined.
- Step 3 – Press into Pie Plate – Then press this mixture into a 9-inch pie pan making sure to get the mixture onto the bottom and on the sides of the pan.
- Step 4 – Refrigerate Crust – Refrigerate for at least 30-60 minutes.
- Step 5 – Beat Cream Cheese – In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand held mixer for 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Step 6 – Mix in Nutella – Add in the Nutella and mix until well combined.
- Step 7 – Fold in Whipped Topping – Gently fold in the whipped topping with a spatula until it’s just combined. Be careful not to over-mix or the whipped topping might lose it’s texture.
- Step 8 – Pour Mixture into Pie Crust – Pour this mixture into the pie crust.
- Step 9 – Chill Pie – Place the pie in the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours but overnight is preferred.
- Step 10 – Top with Chocolate Shaving – When you are ready to serve, use a vegetable peeler to make chocolate shaving out of the chocolate bar and top the pie with the chocolate saving and whipped cream topping.
- Step 11 – Serve – Serve chilled and enjoy!
Tips for No Bake Nutella Pie:
- Cream Cheese – Make sure to softened cream cheese before mixing with other ingredients. This prevents the mixture to have lumps and to have to mixture to be smooth. We recommend using full fat cream cheese instead of low fat or non-fat cream cheese.
- Thaw Whipping Topping – We recommend to thaw the whipped topping before mixing with the other ingredients.
- Nutella Filling – Because Nutella is the main ingredients, we recommend using the Nutella brand ingredient. This makes the Nutella Mousse nice and creamy.
- Real Whipped Topping – We recommend using real whipped topping, but if you prefer you can also use cool whip.
- Make Ahead – Make this pie ahead of time to save time. This pie is perfect for your Christmas dinner since you can prepare ahead of time.
Substitutions and Additions:
- Crust – We love the thick Oreo Crust, but you can easily use a graham cracker crust. You can also use a store bought crust instead of crushing the Oreos.
- Whipped Topping – We like to use whipped topping but cool whip can be substituted. You can also make Homemade Whipped topping with heavy cream.
- Change the Topping – You can easily top the Nutella pie with Chocolate Chips and chocolate syrup.
How to Serve:
No bake desserts are my favorite to make. They are easy to make and to prepare ahead of time. Serve this Nutella Pie topping with chocolate shavings and whipped topping.
Other Topping ideas:
- Chocolate sauce
- Chocolate Chips
- Cool Whip
- Chocolate Curls
How to Store:
No Bake Pies is easy to store. Simply place the pie in the fridge and make sure covered and stored in an air tight container.
This pie will last about 5 days.
Can you Freeze Nutella Pie?
Nutella Pie can be placed in the freezer. Cover the pie with plastic wrap and foil completely. If stored properly this pie will last about 2 months.
When ready to serve, simply thaw in the fridge. Then serve and enjoy.
Print Recipe here for No Bake Nutella Pie:
FOR THE CRUST:
- 25 Oreo Cookies regular not double stuffed
- 5 Tbsp Butter melted
FOR THE FILLING:
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese softened at room temperature
- 1.5 cups Nutella Hazelnut Spread
- 8 oz. Whipped Topping Cool Whip thawed
FOR THE TOPPING:
- 1 can Whipped Cream Topping 6.5 oz
- 1 Milk Chocolate Bar
- Place the Oreo Cookies in a food process and process until finely ground.
- Place the cookie crumbs to a medium size bowl. Add in the melted butter and stir until well combined.
- Then press this mixture into a 9-inch pie pan making sure to get the mixture onto the bottom and on the sides of the pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 30-60 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand held mixer for 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add in the Nutella and mix until well combined.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping with a spatula until it’s just combined. Be careful not to over-mix or the whipped topping might lose it’s texture.
- Pour this mixture into the pie crust.
- Place the pie in the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours but overnight is preferred.
- When you are ready to serve, use a vegetable peeler to make chocolate shaving out of the chocolate bar and top the pie with the chocolate saving and whipped cream topping.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Easy Pie Recipes:
- Salted Caramel Apple Pie Recipe
- Oreo Pudding Pie
- Toffee Almond Pie Recipe
- Chocolate Mousse Pie Recipe
- Cinnamon Pie Recipe
- Easy Butternut Squash Pie Recipe