We love Grinch themed desserts and this Grinch Fluff is one of our favorites to make. Grinch dessert dip is easy to make with simple ingredients.
Get my Christmas Cookbook Bundle 75%
The Best Grinch Fluff Recipe:
Christmas desserts are always made during the holiday season. Grinch themed desserts are my kids favorite to make. This green fluff dessert is perfect your holiday party to serve while watching Christmas movies.
Dr Seuss movie How the Grinch stole Christmas is one of our favorites to watch. If you are looking for an easy dessert that is Grinch themed, make this green goop.
This fluff salad recipe is perfect to serve on a charcuterie tray or in a large serving bowl for dipping. Everyone will love the green color and the red heart sprinkles.
- Cream Cheese (softened)
- Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix (3.4 ounces)
- Cold Milk
- Powdered Sugar
- Green Food Coloring
- Mini Marshmallows
- Reddi Whip (for Serving)
- Maraschino Cherries (for Serving)
- Red Heart Sprinkles (for serving)
How to Make Grinch Fluff:
- Step 1 – Whisk together the pudding mix and cold milk together in a large bowl until smooth and no lumps remain. Add in the green food coloring until the mixture is a vibrant color (like the grinch).
- Step 2 – In a separate large mixing bowl, mix together with a hand held mixer the cream cheese. Then add in powdered sugar until combined and fluffy.
- Step 3 – Then stir the green mixture into the cream cheese mixture until combined.
- Step 4 – Mix in the mini marshmallows. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Step 5 – When serving, top with the Reddi whip, cherries and red heart sprinkles. Serve cold and enjoy.
Grinch Fluff Recipe Tips:
- Softened Cream Cheese – Make sure package of cream cheese is softened to room temperature before mixing. This helps for the texture to be smooth and creamy.
- Green Food Coloring Gel – Add is as much green food coloring to create a vibrate green color.
- Chill Fluff – Make to store the fluff salad in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
- Add in Fruit – Feel free to add in pineapples for the perfect amount of sweetness.
- Cool Whip – You can top the salad with cool whip instead of Reddi Whip if you perfer.
- Chopped Nuts – For added flavor and extra crunch, mix in chopped nuts.
Can I Prepared ahead of time?
Yes, this is the perfect salad to prepare ahead of time. It is best to make and store for an least an hour but can be made the night before.
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3-4 days.
How to Serve Grinch Fluff:
You can easily serve Grinch Fluff in many different ways.
- Serve as a dip with your favorite graham crackers and cookies.
- You can place on a charcuterie board with crackers, cheese and fruit.
- Make for a side dish for your holiday dinner.
Can I Freeze Grinch Fluff?
We do not recommend freezing Grinch Fluff. The texture will change as the fluff thaws.
Print Recipe for Grinch Fluff:
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 1 packet Vanilla Pudding Mix 3.4 ounces
- 1 1/2 cup Cold Milk
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- Green Food Coloring
- 3 cups Mini Marshmallows
- Reddi Whip for Serving
- Cherries for Serving
- Red Heart Sprinkles for serving
- Whisk together the pudding mix and cold milk together in a large bowl until smooth and no lumps remain. Add in the green food coloring until the mixture is a vibrant color (like the grinch).
- In a separate bowl, mix together with a hand held mixer the cream cheese and powdered sugar until combined and fluffy.
- Then stir the green mixture into the cream cheese mixture until combined.
- Mix in the mini marshmallows. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- When serving, top with the Reddi whip, cherries and red heart sprinkles. Serve cold and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe