Melted Snowman Bark is a fun and festive Christmas treat to make this holiday. Easy to decorate with the kids in a variety of ways.
Being a mom of 8 kids, making holiday treats has become a yearly tradition. We love to make easy Christmas Dessert Recipes for our holiday dinners and to wrap as holiday gifts.
Table of Contents
Why Make this Recipe:
The snowman white chocolate bark is made with simple ingredients. You can easily change the candy or the chocolate to what you prefer.
This no bake dessert is perfect to make with your kids or for a holiday activity.
- Melting White Candy Melts (12 ounces)
- Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup
- Small Candy Eyes
- Orange Tic Tacs
- Mini M&M
- Pretzel Sticks
Scroll to the bottom of the post for the ingredients and full recipe in the recipe card.
- Carrot Noses – Instead of using Orange Tic Tacs, you can easily use long orange sprinkle or and orange candies.
- Candy Melts – Feel free to use white chocolate chips instead of candy melts if you prefer.
- Dark Chocolate – Make this snowman with dark chocolate or milk chocolate for a variation.
- Candy Canes – You can substitute the pretzel sticks with candy canes.
Step by Step Instructions:
Step 1 – Melt the chocolate based on the package instructions.
Step 2 – Pour the chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it out with a spatula.
Step 3 – Cut the peanut butter chocolate candy in half. Break the pretzel sticks in half.
Step 4 – Then prepare the snowmen by placing peanut butter cup as the hat. Then arrange the candy eyes and the tic tacs to form the face of the snowmen. Use the M&Ms for the buttons and the broken pretzels to form the arms. The place in fridge for at least 15 minutes.
- Baking Sheet – For an easy cleanup and for serving, prepare baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Melting Chocolate – Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Make sure to stir after melting chocolate so that it melts evenly.
- Chill Bark – Allow chocolate to hardened in the fridge for at least 15 minutes before breaking up.
How to Cut Snowman Bark:
Break the bark into pieces or use a knife to carefully cut the bark. We try to break the bark so the each piece has the snowman face.
How to Store Leftovers:
Store any leftover bark in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Store in an airtight container for best results.
More Easy Christmas Bark Recipe:
We love hearing from you. If you make this Easy Melted Snowman Chocolate Bark Recipe, make sure to leave us a star review.
Melted Snowman Bark
- 1 pkg Melting White Chocolate 12 ounces
- 6 Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 24 Candy Eyes
- 12 Orange Tic Tacs or long sprinkles
- 36 Mini M&Ms
- 12 Pretzel Sticks
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper, parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Melt the chocolate based on the package instructions.
- Pour the chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it out with a spatula.
- Cut the peanut butter cups in half. Break the pretzel sticks in half.
- Then prepare the snowmen throughout the melted chocolate. The peanut butter cup is the hat. Then arrange the candy eyes and the tic tacs to form the face of the snowmen. Use the M&Ms for the buttons and the broken pretzels to form the arms.
- Refrigerate the bark for 10-15 minutes until the chocolate is set.
- Carefully break the bark into pieces or use a knife to carefully cut the bark. Then it’s ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe