Sugar Cookie Dip is a fun and festive dip to serve this holiday. It is made with simple ingredients and delicious served with your favorite cookies.
Get my Christmas Cookbook Bundle 75%
Being a busy mom of 8, I like to make Christmas dessert recipes that taste amazing and with minimal ingredients. This Christmas Cookie Dip is that dessert and always a family favorite.
Table of Contents
Why Make this Dip:
You only need 5 ingredients to make this quick and easy dip. Everything easily mixes together in a large mixing bowl and topped with festive sprinkles in less than 15 minutes.
Frosted Sugar Cookie Mix are a holiday staple, so that is why we love this no bake sugar cookie dough dip. Serve with your favorite dippers for a crowd pleasing dip.
- Cream Cheese (softened)
- Cool Whip (thawed)
- Vanilla Extract (clear works best)
- Powdered Sugar
- Christmas Jimmie Sprinkles
For the full list of ingredients and recipe, scroll to the bottom for the recipe card.
Substitutions and Additions:
- Cream Cheese – Feel free to use Greek Yogurt instead of cream cheese for a light holiday dip. It may change the flavor slightly but it will still be delicious.
- Sprinkles – You can make this dip for many occasions. Change the sprinkles to the holiday you are celebrating.
Step by Step Instructions:
Step 1 – Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Step 2 – Add in the vanilla extract and powdered sugar. Mix until combined and smooth.
Step 3 – Gently stir in the whipped topping.
Step 4 – Then gently hand stir in most of the sprinkles. Stir slowly so that the colors on the sprinkles do not bleed into the dip. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours, then serve.
- Sprinkles – We recommend using quality sprinkles to make this recipe. Using quality sprinkles keeps them from bleeding with the mixture.
- Cream Cheese – Before mixing the ingredients with the cream cheese make sure it is at room temperature. This helps to have a smooth and creamy texture.
- Combining Ingredients – We recommend gently mixing in the whipped topping and sprinkles. Combine with a hand mixer or a stand mixer. This helps to create the best texture when not overmixed.
- Chill Dip – Before serving, we recommend storing in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. This allows for the ingredients to combine with a thick texture.
What to Serve with Sugar Cookie Dip:
If you are hosting a holiday party, this is the best dip to serve. This delicious dessert is perfect to serve on a charcuterie board with your favorite dippers.
- Graham Crackers
- Animal Crackers
- Apples Slices
- Fresh Strawberries
- Nilla Wafers
- Gingerbread Men Cookies
Frequently Asked Questions:
This dip can easily be made ahead of time. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
We do not recommend freezing this dip.
This dip is good to be left out for about 2 hours.
Refrigerate any leftover dip in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
More Easy Christmas Dessert Recipes:
If you make this Sugar Cookie Dip Recipe, make sure to leave us a star review.
Sugar Cookie Dip
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 1 cup Whipped Topping thawed
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract clear works best
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup Christmas Jimmie Sprinkles
- Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla extract and powdered sugar. Mix until combined and smooth.
- Gently stir in the whipped topping.
- Then gently hand stir in most of the sprinkles (reserve some for topping). Stir slowly so that the colors on the sprinkles do not bleed into the dip.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Then serve topped with the reserve sprinkles with your favorite dippers and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe