This Grinch Dip is perfect for all your Grinch themed parties. The green color and the red hearts makes this a fun and festive holiday dip.
Get my Christmas Cookbook Bundle 75%
Easy Grinch Dip Recipe:
We love making Grinch theme desserts. They are always a fun and festive treat to serve during Christmas. It is even perfect to serve for watching a Grinch movie including the Grinch Stole Christmas.
Make this Grinch dessert dip this holiday season with simple ingredients. Serve with your favorite dippers on a dessert tray. This delicious dessert dip is a crowd favorite young or old.
If you are looking for an easy, creamy dip to serve this holiday, make our favorite Christmas dip. The fun green colors and the heart shaped sprinkles makes it so fun to serve.
You may also love this Sugar Cookie Dip Recipe.
- Whipped Topping (8 ounces) – cool whip
- Yellow Cake Mix (15 ounces)
- Cream Cheese (8 ounces) softened
- Green Food Coloring
- Red Heart Sprinkles
How to Make Grinch Dip:
- Step 1 – Heat Cake Mix – Place the cake mix in a large microwave safe mixing bowl. Microwave the cake mix 1 minute and 30 seconds to heat treat the flour.
- Step 2 – Mix ingredients in a large mixing bowl – Add in the whipped topping, cream cheese and milk. Mix with a hand held mixer or stand up mixer until well combined.
- Step 3 – Add in green food coloring – Add in the green food coloring until the dip is a vibrant green coloring.
- Step 4 – Chill Dip – Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
- Step 5 – Serve and Enjoy – When serving, pour into a serving dish, top with the red heart sprinkles and the dip is ready to serve with your favorite dippers!
Why we Love this Recipe:
- Perfect Holiday Party Dip – Make sure to serve this Grinch Dip at all your holiday parties. It is a great centerpiece and delicious too.
- Simple Ingredients – The ingredients are simple and can easily be found at the store. Make sure to add the fun red sprinkle hearts.
- Easy to Prepare – This grinch dip can be prepared in just a few minutes. Even your kids can help make their favorite dip.
- Creamy Dip – If you like the dunkaroo dip then you are going to love this green dip.
Is Raw Cake Mix Safe to Eat?
To make it safe to eat raw cake mix, we heat the cake mix in the microwave for about 1 minute and 30 seconds. This allows for flour to heat which makes it safe to eat this delicious dip.
What to Serve with Grinch Dip?
This dip is great served with cookies and fruit. We love to make this dip and place it on a charcuterie board with our favorite dippers. These are some of our favorites.
- Graham Crackers
- Fresh Fruit
- Nilla Wafers
- Animal Crackers
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days. You can even just top the serving bowl with plastic wrap and store in the fridge. Because of the milk that is in the fun treat, it needs to stored in the fridge when not serving.
Grinch Dip Tips:
- Cream Cheese – Make sure cream is softened to room temperature before mixing with the other ingredients. It will also make the texture smooth and creamy.
- Mixing Ingredients – We recommend using a hand mixer or stand mixer to combine the cream cheese and whip topping for best results.
- Milk – You can use any type of milk when mixing the ingredients.
- Sprinkles – If you can’t find the red heart sprinkles, red sprinkles will work great.
How Long does dip last:
We recommend serving this dish within about 2-3 days. Make sure to not leave on the counter to long and keep in the fridge when not serving.
Print Recipe for Grinch Dip:
- 1 container Whipped Topping 8 ounces
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix 15 ounces
- 1 pkg Cream Cheese 8 ounces softened
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Green Food Coloring
- Red Heart Sprinkles
- Place the cake mix in a large microwave safe mixing bowl. Microwave the cake mix 1 minute and 30 seconds to heat treat the flour.
- Add in the whipped topping, cream cheese and milk. Mix with a hand held mixer or stand up mixer until well combined.
- Add in the green food coloring until the dip is a vibrant green coloring.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
- When serving, pour into a serving dish, top with the red heart sprinkles and the dip is ready to serve with your favorite dippers!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Christmas Dessert Recipes:
- Christmas Cream Cheese Brownies Recipe
- Grinch Bark
- Christmas Tree Ice Cream Recipe
- Grinch Popcorn
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Recipe