You only need 5 Ingredients to make these Christmas No Bake Cookies. Fun and Festive cookies that are easy to make and full of flavor.
Get my Christmas Cookbook Bundle 75%
Christmas No Bake Cookies Recipe:
We love a good holiday cookie to bring to our family gatherings. Since this Christmas cookie is made with 5 ingredients, we always have the ingredients on hand. They are delicious and topped with red and green sprinkles make them so festive.
During the holiday seasoning we love baking. But I like to always have a no bake option that my kids can help with. This one is perfect as everything is combined in one bowl and then separated on a baking sheet. Then topped with fun sprinkles.
Have fun this holiday season with these simple but delicious holiday cookies. You will love the soft and creamy texture with the chewy center. These cookies are always a hit at Christmas and even are perfect to wrap up as a gift for neighbors.
What are Christmas No Bake Cookies?
Christmas No Bake Cookies are like your traditional chocolate no bake cookies, but made with white chocolate. Add in marshmallows and topping the cookies with red and green sprinkles make them the perfect Christmas cookie.
- White Chocolate Bark
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Quick Oats (don’t use old fashioned oats)
- Miniature Marshmallows
- Red and Green Jimmie Sprinkles
How to Make Christmas No Bake Cookies:
- Step 1 – Line Baking Sheets – Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Step 2 – Melt White Chocolate – Melt the white chocolate bark based on the package instructions in a large mixing bowl.
- Step 3 – Stir in Peanut Butter – Stir in the creamy peanut butter until smooth.
- Step 4 – Add in remaining ingredients – Add in the quick oats, marshmallows and half of the sprinkles.
- Step 5 – Scoop Cookies – Use a cookie scoop or two spoons to drop the mixture onto lined baking sheets.
- Step 6 – Top with Sprinkles – Top each cookie with the remaining sprinkles.
- Step 7 – Rest Cookies – Allow to rest at room temperature until set, about 20 – 30 minutes (to speed up setting refrigerate).
- Step 8 – Serve and Enjoy – Then the cookies are ready to serve and enjoy.
What type of Oatmeal is best?
This recipe is best to use quick oats. Old fashioned oats do not hold up as well as quick oats.
Can these be Made with Crunchy Peanut Butter?
Yes, you can make these no bake cookies with crunchy peanut butter. This gives the cookies texture and a little extra crunch.
We do recommend sticking with the regular peanut butter and not the natural peanut butter.
- Prepare Baking Sheets – For best results and easy clean up, make sure to line baking sheets. We recommend lining with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Melting White Chocolate – We recommend using the instruction on the package to melt the chocolate. Watch closely to the mixture so it does not burn or over cook.
- Combining Ingredients – Add all the ingredients to the bowl and combine completely. This ensures that the ingredients are mixed well and are completely covered with the melted chocolate and peanut butter.
- Cooking Scoop – To scoop out the cookies, we recommend using a cooking scoop. This helps to make the cookies about the same size and is less messy.
- Rest Cookies – Before serving, we recommend allowing the cookies to rest at room temperature. This will take about 30 minutes to harden and then they are ready to serve.
No Bake Christmas Cookie Variations:
- Add Cereal – This quick and easy treat can be made with rice krispie cereal for a delicious kid friendly treat. It adds texture and a crunch that is always a family favorite.
- Peanut Butter Bars – You can press the mixture into a baking dish. Then make no bake peanut butter bars for the best holiday treat.
- Milk Chocolate Chip – Mix in mini chocolate chips for added flavor. Peanut butter and chocolate is my favorite combination.
- Change Sprinkles – Feel free to change the sprinkles to what you have. These cookies are perfect for any holiday or celebration.
- Powdered Sugar – As the no bake treat is resting, dust the tops with powdered sugar for a fun and festive look.
- Crushed Graham Crackers – For an added crunch, mix in some crushed graham crackers.
- Peanut Butter – We recommend using creamy peanut butter and not natural peanut butter. You can use crunchy peanut butter if you prefer the extra crunch.
- Toss in other ingredients – You can easily add in chopped nuts or coconut.
How long will No Bake Cookies last:
These will last up to a week stored properly. However, they never last long in our house because we all gobble them up fast.
They are so amazing and creamy. Each bite has the perfect combination of white chocolate and peanut butter for the best cookie.
Can you Freeze No Bake Cookies?
Yes, you can freeze Christmas no bake cookies. Prepare the cookies as indicated and place on a baking sheet. Allow the cookies to freeze for about an hour then place in a ziplock freeze bag.
This allows for the cookies to freeze individually so you can take out how many you need. If stored properly, hey will stay fresh for about 3 months.
When you are ready to serve, simple set out on counter to allow them to thaw. This is the perfect cookie to prepare ahead of time for all your holiday gatherings.
How to Store Leftovers:
Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature. If stored properly they will last for up to 1 week. You can also refrigerate them for up to 2 weeks.
Can I Make Chocolate No Bake Cookies?
Yes, you can make chocolate no bake cookies with this recipe. Change the almond bark to chocolate almond bark for a delicious twist on this recipe.
Easy No Bake Christmas Cookies:
You can easily get store bought cookies for the dessert table. But we love making making homemade cookies, especially around the holidays. This no bake treat is made simply with a few ingredients, which makes them budget friendly.
No bake treats are a holiday favorite. They usually require just a few staple ingredients. So I can easily mix everything together for an easy last minute dessert.
Print Recipe for Christmas No Bake Cookies:
Christmas No Bake Cookies
- 16 ounces White Chocolate Bark
- 3/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 cups quick oats don’t use old fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Red and Green Jimmie Sprinkles
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Melt the white chocolate bark based on the package instructions in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the creamy peanut butter until smooth.
- Add in the quick oats, marshmallows and half of the sprinkles.
- Use a cookie scoop or two spoons to drop the mixture onto lined baking sheets.
- Top each cookie with the remaining sprinkles.
- Allow to rest at room temperature until set, about 20 – 30 minutes (to speed up setting refrigerate).
- Then the cookies are ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Christmas Cookie Recipes:
- Oreo Snowman Cookies
- Grinch Chocolate Covered Oreos
- Cookies and Cream Cookies
- German Christmas Cookies