Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli is the perfect appetizer to serve this Christmas. It is loaded with flavor and this copycat recipe is easy to make.
Get my Christmas Cookbook Bundle 75%
Copycat Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli:
This Olive Garden toasted ravioli recipe is a family favorite appetizer recipe. As we are preparing our Christmas dinner we like to have appetizers like Olive Garden Fried Lasagna to enjoy. These toasted ravioli are one of our favorites to serve because they are easy to make.
This copycat recipe starts with a bag of refrigerated raviolis and they are breaded with simple seasoning. The breading blends bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and flour and then deep fried to perfection.
Serve these toasted raviolis with a side of marinara sauce. Your family will be so impressed with these delicious copycat toasted raviolis. They are full of flavor and have the perfect crispy texture.
What Meat is in Olive Garden Ravioli?
Olive Garden’s Toasted Ravioli’s are prepared with seasoned beef. But you can make this copycat recipe with any type of raviolis that you prefer.
- Refrigerated Meat Ravioli 20 oz bag
- All Purpose Flour
- Large Eggs
- Panko Breadcrumbs
- Garlic Powder
- Italian Seasoning
- Vegetable Oil for Frying
- Marinara Sauce
- Fresh Parsley chopped
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
How to Make Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli:
- Step 1 – Heat Oil – Heat the vegetable oil in a large pot or deep fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Step 2 – Place flour and egg in bowls – Place the flour in a shallow bowl. Whisk the eggs in a separate shallow bowl.
- Step 3 – Combine Bread Crumbs ingredients – In a 3rd shallow bowl mix together the breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Step 4 – Coat Raviolis – Then dip the ravioli in the flour, then in the eggs and then in the breadcrumb mixture (pressing it to coat the ravioli with the breading).
- Step 5 – Place Ravioli in hot oil – After the ravioli has been breaded, place it in the hot oil (working batches being careful not to overcrowd the pan) and cook for approximately 1-2 minutes per side until both sides are golden brown.
- Step 6 – Place on paper towel – Then move them to a plate lined with paper towels to soak up the excess oil.
- Step 7 – Continue all fried – Continue this process until all the raviolis have been fried.
- Step 8 – Serve and Enjoy – Serve while warm topped with the fresh parsley and grated Parmesan Cheese with the marinara sauce for dipping.
How to Serve Toasted Ravioli:
These toasted ravioli are best served warm with your favorite marinara sauce. Toasted ravioli would also be delicious served with a soup or your favorite dishes.
These toasted ravioli would also be delicious with a copycat Olive Garden salad.
Tips for Toasted Ravioli Olive Garden Recipe:
- Heat Oil – Before we start preparing the raviolis we heat the oil in the skillet. You want the oil to be hot before placing the breaded raviolis in the oil.
- Coating the Ravioli – Make sure to coat the ravioli in the egg, so the flour and the bread crumb mixture coats it completely.
- Frying the Raviolis – When placing the raviolis in the oil, do not overcrowd the skillet. This ensures that the raviolis get completely fried. Only cook for about 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until they are golden brown.
- After Frying – Once you have fried the raviolis, place them on a paper towel lined plate. This helps to remove the grease flavor from the ravioli.
- Ravioli – There are different raviolis that you can make these toasted ravioli with. You can even use frozen ravioli, just make sure they are fully thawed before frying. You can even make cheese toasted ravioli.
- Seasoning – We used garlic powder in this recipe, but you can use garlic salt as a simple variation.
- Dipping Sauce – We love to serve with marinara sauce, but you can also use alfredo sauce or spaghetti sauce.
- Meat Sauce – If you have leftover meat sauce from your spaghetti dinner, use it as a dipping sauce for these roasted ravioli.
- Air Fryer – If you have an air fryer, place the breaded ravioli in your air fryer. We love using our air fryer and it cooks fast.
- Extra Spice – If you want your breading to have a little kick to it, add in a teaspoon of red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper.
Can I Freeze Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli?
Yes, you can freeze toasted ravioli. If you have leftover toasted ravioli you can easily freeze them to serve a different time. This would be perfect to make ahead before you start all your holiday cooking.
Once you have fried the ravioli, allow them to cool to room temperature. Then place them on a baking sheet and place in the freezer for about an hour. This allows them to freeze separately.
Then place the frozen raviolis in a freezer safe container so you can pull out the amount you want to reheat and serve.
How to Store and Reheat Toasted Ravioli:
These toasted ravioli are best served immediately. You can easily store these in air tight container for up to 3 days.
These toasted ravioli are easy to reheat. Place the toasted ravioli in the air fryer or in the oven.
We like to reheat in the oven or air fryer instead of the microwave so they still have the crispy texture.
Easy Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli:
We love to make appetizers to serve before our holiday dinner. These toasted ravioli are perfect to serve with many different dipping sauces. These would be perfect served with a vegetable tray and a meat tray.
They take minutes to prepare and cook so they can be ready when your guest arrive. Simple seasoning makes the best toasted ravioli.
Print Recipe here for Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli:
Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli
- 20 oz. Refrigerated Meat Ravioli
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Vegetable Oil for Frying
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce
- Fresh Parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pot or deep fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Place the flour in a shallow bowl. Whisk the eggs in a separate shallow bowl.
- In a 3rd shallow bowl mix together the breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Then dip the ravioli in the flour, then in the eggs and then in the breadcrumb mixture (pressing it to coat the ravioli with the breading).
- After the ravioli has been breaded, place it in the hot oil (working batches being careful not to overcrowd the pan) and cook for approximately 1-2 minutes per side until both sides are golden brown.
- Then move them to a plate lined with paper towels to soak up the excess oil.
- Continue this process until all the raviolis have been fried.
- Serve while warm topped with the fresh parsley and grated Parmesan Cheese with the marinara sauce for dipping.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe