If you are looking for a fun but healthy snack to celebrate the holidays, make Grinch Fruit Kabob. They are easy to make with simple ingredients.
Get my Christmas Cookbook Bundle 75%
We love watching Grinch Stole Christmas every holiday. These adorable Grinch Fruit Kabobs are perfect to serve for a delicious and healthy holiday treat.
My kids love to make these Christmas kabobs for a fun activity for our holiday parties. We love to enjoy all the Christmas Desserts, during the holidays but I love making these for a festive holiday snack.
Table of Contents
Why This Recipe Works:
During the fun Christmas season we love to indulge in the rich desserts. But making these Christmas grinch fruit kabobs gives my kids a healthier option. Another option we love to make is Christmas Fruit Salad.
We love that these fruit skewers fruit kabobs are a fun activity to make for the holiday season.
- Wooden Skewers
- Green Grapes
- Mini Marshmallows
For the full list of ingredients and recipe, scroll to the bottom for the recipe card.
- Marshmallows – Mini marshmallows are perfect to add for Santa hats, but you can also use the large size.
- Toothpicks – Instead of using skewers, use toothpicks instead. It is a smaller option and great for little hands.
- Melted Chocolate – Melt chocolate chips and drizzle over the top with fun sprinkles.
Step by Step Instructions:
Step 1 – Wash the strawberries and the grapes and pat them dry. Slice the banana into 10 thick slices.
Step 2 – Then cut the top off of the strawberries to make them look like a hat.
Step 3 – Carefully place each of the grapes, bananas on the wooden skewers.
Step 4 – Then top with a sliced banana, strawberry and mini marshmallow. Serve immediately and enjoy.
- Slicing Fruit – We recommend slicing the bananas about the same size and on the thicker size. This helps to keep the banana slices intact when placing on the skewer.
- Bananas – Bananas will brown quickly so this dessert is best served right after made. To help with the browning, dip the bananas in lemon juice, pineapple juice or apple juice.
- Prepare Fruit – Before making this healthy dessert, make sure to wash and dry the fruit.
- Making Kabobs – When inserting the skewers into the fruit, insert in the center of the fruit. This keeps the fruit breaking and it is easier to serve.
Frequently Asked Questions:
We recommend preparing and washing fruit then store in the fridge until ready to make the kabobs. Keep the peel on the bananas until ready to prepare.
Assemble these Grinch Kabobs right before serving as the bananas will brown as they sit.
More Easy Grinch Desserts:
We love hearing from you. If you make these Grinch Fruit Kabobs, please leave us a comment or a star review.
Grinch Fruit Kabobs
- 10 Wooden Skewers
- 10 Strawberries
- 10 Green Grapes
- 1 Banana
- 10 Mini Marshmallows
- Wash the strawberries and the grapes and pat them dry. Slice the banana into 10 thick slices and cut the top off of the strawberries to make them look like a hat.
- Carefully place each of the grapes on the wooden skewers.
- Then top with a sliced banana, strawberry and mini marshmallow.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe