Bacon Crackers are the perfect party food. You only need 3 ingredients to make this great appetizer and it is loaded with sweet and savory flavor.
Easy Bacon Crackers Recipe:
This candied bacon cracker recipe is the perfect tailgate dish or appetizer for all your game day parties. The combination of the sweet and salty flavors makes a crowd favorite.
This addictive appetizer only takes about an hour to bake. These brown sugar bacon crackers can also be made with a little heat. Add a teaspoon of cayenne pepper or slices of jalapeño for delicious flavor.
If you are looking for a treat that is a crowd pleaser, make this 3 ingredient appetizer.
- Club Crackers
- Brown Sugar
How to Make Bacon Crackers:
- Step 1 – Heat Oven – Preheat the oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Step 2 – Prepare baking sheet – Place a cooling wire rack on top of a rimmed baking sheet.
- Step 3 – Add Crackers – Place the crackers on the wire rack in a single layer.
- Step 4 – Cut Bacon – Cut the slice bacon into thirds. Place 1 piece of the bacon on top of each cracker.
- Step 5 – Add Brown Sugar – Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Step 6 – Bake – Baking for 1 hour or until the bacon is browned and crisp.
- Step 7 – Serve and Enjoy – Remove from the oven. Cool slightly and serve while still warm.
Why we Love this Recipe:
- Simple Ingredients – This basic recipe only requires 3 ingredients. Feel free to change or add ingredients to what you prefer.
- Easy to Make – This recipe is easy to make and perfect to make ahead of time.
- Perfect Appetizer – If you are looking for the best appetizer that is always a crowd favorite.
Bacon Brown Sugar Crackers Recipe Tips:
- Baking Sheet – Line baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil to prevent crackers from sticking. You can also place a cooling rack on top of baking sheet to bake.
- Cooking Bacon Crackers – Cook appetizer until bacon is cook crispy.
- Cut Bacon – Cut bacon to fit the crackers. You can usually cut the bacon into thirds.
Bacon Club Crackers Variations:
- Crackers – We recommend choosing a buttery cracker to make this recipe. Club crackers or Toll house crackers are one of our favorites. Just make sure the bacon fits on the crackers.
- Bacon Wrapped Crackers – If you prefer you can wrap the bacon around the crackers and top with brown sugar.
- Spicy Crackers – If you prefer to have a little kick in your bacon crackers, add in cayenne peppers or jalapenos. We also like to top with hot honey or black pepper.
- Serving – This recipe is great for an appetizer, but you can also serve as a side to your favorite soup recipe.
- Seasoning – Top the crackers with ranch or parmesan cheese for added flavor.
- Cream Cheese – Spread cream cheese on the crackers and then top with bacon and brown sugar. This is a great twist on a delicious recipe.
- Turkey Bacon – You can substitute regular bacon for turkey bacon. The flavor may not be as rich but they are still full of flavor.
Can I Make Ahead of Time?
These bacon crackers are perfect to made ahead of time. If you are looking for an appetizer to prepare ahead, this is the one to make.
They can be stored for up to 3 days in advance and stored in the fridge. When you are ready to serve, just bring them to room temperature. They will still be the perfect crispy texture.
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container or bag for up to 1 week. Make sure the bacon crackers are at room temperature before storing.
These bacon crackers can also be stored in a freezer-safe bag for up to 3 months. We ready to enjoy, thaw to room temperature.
How to Serve Bacon Crackers:
This crispy, crunchy appetizer are great served for game day or a holiday party. Place the crackers on a cheese board or a charcuterie board for delicious flavor.
We love to serve with a ranch dip or a sour cream and onion dip.
Print Recipe for Bacon Crackers:
- 6 ounces Club Crackers
- 1 pound Bacon
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place a cooling wire rack on top of a baking sheet.
- Place the crackers on the wire rack in a single layer.
- Cut the bacon into thirds. Place 1 piece of the bacon on top of each cracker.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Baking for 1 hour or until the bacon is browned and crisp.
- Remove from the oven. Cool slightly and serve while still warm.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Easy Appetizer Recipes:
- Christmas Tree Cheese Ball Recipe
- Tortilla Pinwheels Recipe
- Bacon Jam
- Hanky Panky Recipe
- See more 71 Easy Christmas Eve Snacks