Grinch Punch makes the perfect holiday drink. Serve it at your next holiday party for a fun and festive drink that everyone will love.
Get my Christmas Cookbook Bundle 75%
Being a mom of 8, I love having everyone over to celebrate the holidays. This Grinch Drink is always served because of the fun green color and the red sprinkle rim.
This Christmas punch is perfect served with all the Holiday Desserts. We love making these Grinch Cookies and this Grinch Pie. Make sure to check out all of these Christmas Drinks to serve at your next Christmas Party.
Table of Contents
Why Make this Grinch Juice:
This fizzy, fun and family Grinch Punch is made with 5 simple ingredients. It takes minutes to prepare and perfect to serve at your Grinch themed parties.
I love how frothy it gets with the added sherbet ice cream combined with the other ingredients. Sip on this sweet drink this holiday in your favorite clear glasses.
- Lime Sherbet
- Green Hawaiian Punch
- Pineapple Juice
- Red Sanding Sugar (optional)
For the full list of ingredients and recipe, scroll to the bottom to see recipe card.
- Ice Cream – Feel free to make this punch with vanilla ice cream. You may need to add in green food coloring to enhance the green color. This green punch recipe, will still be delicious.
- Lemon Lime Soda – Feel free to use any lemon lime soda to make this recipe.
- Alcohol – If you are hosting a adult party, this punch works great. You can easily add in vodka or rum and serve in your favorite martini glasses.
- Fruit – For added flavor, feel free to add in strawberries or maraschino cherries to float in the punch.
- Lemonade Concentrate – Substitute the pineapple juice for lemonade concentrate for added flavor.
- Lemon Lime Kool Aid – For a fun variation, substitute the Hawaiian Punch for a packet of kool-aid
Step by Step Instructions:
Step 1 – In a large punch bowl, stir together the Sprite, Green Hawaiian Fruit Punch and pineapple juice.
Step 2 – Carefully spoon in the lime sherbet and gently stir until combined and the sherbet is melted.
Step 3 – When serving, place the red sanding sugar onto a plate or shallow bowl and place some water in a different shallow bowl.
Step 4 – Dip the rims of the serving glasses in the water and then dip the glasses in the sanding sugar. You may need to rate the glass around to fully coat the rims of the glasses with the sanding sugar.
- Step 5 – Carefully ladle the punch into the serving glasses making sure to not knock off the sanding sugar from the glasses.
- Step 6 – Serve cold and enjoy!
- Combining Ingredients – This recipe can easily be combined in your serving dish. Continue to stir the ingredients together until the sherbet is melted.
How to Serve:
My kids love this kid-friendly punch for movie night or a holiday party. It is perfect served in large pitcher or a punch bowl. It is best served cold with red sugar sprinkle on the rim of a glass.
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 2-3 days. But the flavor of the punch will change as it’s stored.
More Easy Christmas Drink Recipes:
- Christmas Coffee Drinks
- Christmas Tequila Cocktails
- Crockpot Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- Christmas Punch Recipes
We love heaving from you. If make this Grinch Punch Recipe, make sure to leave a comment.
- 1 half gallon lime sherbet
- 1 liter Sprite
- 64 ounces Green Hawaiian fruit punch
- 32 ounces Pineapple Juice
- red sanding sugar optional
- In a large punch bowl, stir together the Sprite, Green Hawaiian Fruit Punch and pineapple juice.
- Carefully spoon in the lime sherbet and gently stir until combined and the sherbet is melted.
- When serving, place the red sanding sugar onto a plate or shallow bowl and place some water in a different shallow bowl.
- Dip the rims of the serving glasses in the water and then dip the glasses in the sanding sugar. You may need to rate the glass around to fully coat the rims of the glasses with the sanding sugar.
- Carefully ladle the punch into the serving glasses making sure to not knock off the sanding sugar from the glasses.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe