This is the perfect treat for the holiday season. You only need 4 Ingredients to make these Christmas Tree Pretzels. Fun and festive holiday treat.
Pretzel Christmas Tree:
If you are looking for an easy holiday dessert, make Chocolate Christmas tree pretzels. This Christmas treat is fun, festive and you only need a few ingredients to make.
Make these pretzel trees for the ultimate Christmas tree treats. They are no bake and perfect for any occasion. Holiday desserts are always a family tradition to prepare together. These Christmas Tree Pretzels are the perfect to make together.
Make these for your holiday dessert trays or make them for your kids class party. They are budget friendly and easy to make. They are sure to please your friends and family.
- Pretzel Sticks
- Green Candy Melts (12 oz package)
- Star Sprinkles
- Multi-Colored Round Sprinkles
How to Make Christmas Tree Pretzels:
- Step 1 – Line a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Step 2 – Place the pretzel sticks on the baking sheet a few inches apart.
- Step 3 – Place the candy melts in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until fully melted.
- Step 4 – Pour the melted candy melts into a piping bag fitted with a round tip.
- Step 5 – Pipe the candy melts across the pretzel rods to create a shape of a tree onto each rod.
- Step 6 – Then immediately top each one with the sprinkles and the star sprinkles at the top of the tree.
- Step 7 – Allow the candy melts to cool at room temperature until hardened.
- Step 8 – Carefully remove from the baking sheet and then they are ready to serve and enjoy!
- Candy Melts Consistency – If your candy melt mixture is too thick to pipe onto the pretzel sticks. Add 1-2 tablespoons of vegetable shortening. This allows it to thinned out to a thinner consistency.
- Piping Tips – If you do not have piping tips, you can cut off the corner of the piping bag to pipe the candy melts. This allows you to drizzle it onto the pretzel sticks as well.
- Baking Sheets – Line the baking sheets with parchment paper to help with an easy cleanup.
- Melting Candy Melts – Melt the candy melt in the microwave in 30 second intervals. Make sure to stir after each time to prevent the melted candy melt from burning.
- Decorating – Decorate the melted candy melt pretzel with sprinkles and top with a star. Make sure to decorate as soon as your drizzle the melted candy melts.
- Kids Activity – This would be a great dessert to have the kids help to decorate.
How to Decorate Christmas Tree Pretzels:
There are many ways to decorate these Christmas Tree Pretzel. You can leave them plain or add one of these favorite options.
- Multi colored sprinkles
- Solid color sprinkles such as red or green
- Top with a yellow M&M if you can find a yellow star candy.
Variation Ideas for Pretzel Stick Christmas Trees:
- Melted Chocolate – We used melted candy melts to use to drizzle to make the tree shape. You can easily use white chocolate chips or almond bark. Then you can use food coloring to change the color.
- Change the Toppings – Feel free to decorate how you prefer. You can change the sprinkles or the topping for the tree.
- Pretzels – We used mini pretzel sticks, but if you can use pretzel rods and break in half. This will give the pretzel trees and thicker pretzel.
How to Store Leftovers:
Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Print Recipe for Christmas Tree Pretzels:
Christmas Tree Pretzels
- 18 Pretzel Sticks
- 1 pkg Green Candy Melts 12 oz package
- 18 Star Sprinkles
- Multi-Colored Round Sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Place the pretzel sticks on the baking sheet a few inches apart.
- Place the candy melts in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until fully melted.
- Pour the melted candy melts into a piping bag fitted with a round tip.
- Pipe the candy melts across the pretzel rods to create a shape of a tree onto each rod.
- Then immediately top each one with the sprinkles and the star sprinkles at the top.
- Allow the candy melts to cool at room temperature until hardened.
- Carefully remove from the baking sheet and then they are ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Christmas Dessert Recipes:
- Christmas Mints Recipe
- Grinch Popcorn
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Recipe
- Christmas Tree Cake Pops
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Christmas Tree